Yacco BVX FE 75W is a universal “fuel economy” transmission oil suitable for a wide range of passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Its low viscosity grade SAE 75W offers the potential for fuel economy.
Yacco BVX FE 75W covers a wide range of applications. It is recommended for many recent European and Asian conventional manual transmissions.
Properties and advantages
- Improves gear changes at start-up and helps to protect the environment by reducing fuel consumption and exhaust emissions (CO2…)
- High extreme pressure properties provide excellent resistance to heavy loads, even under the most severe operating conditions
- Compatible with gear materials and seals
- Excellent anti-foam, anti-corrosion and anti-wear properties improve the protection of gear components under any conditions of operation.
- Covers a wide range of applications. Recommended for many recent European and Asian conventional manual transmissions.
API GL-5 & API GL-4
VW 052 178 / VW 052512 / VW 052726 / VW 052 527
VW 070 726 / VW 060 726 / VW 052726
Fiat 9.55550 MZ6 75W, Ford WSS-M2C200-D2, Nissan LV MT1 75W
BMW 83 22 2 409 710/ 83 22 0 397 244/ 83 22 0 306 816/ 83 22 0 397 244
BMW DTFI (83 22 2 409 710)