Yacco LUBE BM12 - SAE 0W-30 is a 100 % synthetic “Low SAPS” oil for gasoline and diesel engines.
Yacco LUBE BM12 - SAE 0W-30 has been specifically developed for the last generation of BMW engines requiring the use of a fuel economy lubricant: BMW LongLife-12 FE standard and SAE 0W-30 viscosity. LUBE BM12 - SAE 0W-30 is approved by BMW for Diesel engines produced from 2013/2014.
It may also be used in many gasoline engines produced from 2002. This is applicable in the EEC countries, including Norway, Switzerland and Liechtenstein. Also suitable for use in other car brands Diesel and gasoline engines that require an ACEA C2 SAE 0W-30 lubricant. Manufacturers include: FIAT Group, Suzuki, etc.
For improved fuel economy and increased reduction of exhaust emissions, Lube BM-12 SAE 0W30 can efficiently replace SAE 5W30 oils in many engines (Toyota, Subaru, Honda…) when the manufacturer authorizes the use of a SAE 0W30 ACEA C2 lubricant.
Properties and advantages
- BMW Longlife-12 approved 100% synthetic formula. Low SAE 0W 30 viscosity helps reducing fuel consumption, CO2 and polluting emissions.
- Low SAPS technology containing lower levels of Sulphated Ash, Phosphorous and Sulphur for a longer lifetime of particulate filters (DPF) and catalytic converter systems.
- Reinforced engine protection against corrosion, wear and deposit formation.
- Immediate and optimal lubrication at start-up even under extremely low temperature
- Allows to safely follow OEM drain intervals
BMW LongLife-12 FE