Yacco ANTIGEL ORGANIQUE is a concentrated coolant based on monoethylene glycol. It provides the ultimate anti-boil, anti-freeze and corrosion protection. It is to be used at 25% to 50% by volume in soft or demineralised water. Recommended for all cooling systems: passenger cars, trucks, construction and agricultural equipment, motorcycles…
Yacco ANTIGEL ORGANIQUE is suitable for use in all engines made of cast iron, aluminum or a combination of both metals, and in cooling systems made of aluminum and copper alloys.
Properties and advantages
- Long Life coolant that incorporates carboxylate corrosion inhibitors combined to the latest Organic Additive Technology (OAT).
- Provides increased protection of thermostats, radiators and water pumps
- Its inhibitor package is more stable and stays in solution better than traditional coolants.
- Improves heat transfers and brings excellent protection at high temperature, particularly in modern engines that have aluminium heat exchangers.
- Compatible with other similarly formulated OAT coolants or high performance traditional coolants.
- Non-aggressive towards seals, hoses and rubber fitting.
- Its long life OAT formula helps to protect the environment
Yacco ANTIGEL ORGANIQUE peut être utilisé comme antigel/ liquide de refroidissement dans la plupart des moteurs à combustion et répond notamment aux spécifications suivantes :
MAN 324 type SNF
General Motors GM 6277M
Mercedes-Benz MB 325.3
Volkswagen TL 774F